NZAFTA
NZAFTA
NZAFTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZAFTA

New Zealand Air Rifle Field Target Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pauly5

Pauly5

NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:53 am

That sounds good. You will be awakening the shooter in those that come along. I remember plucking up the courage to take my boy to NRC one Friday night a few years ago and I took the hook line and sinker. I would imagine the sft would be popular.
Back to top Go down
robcawood

PostSubject: Re: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 3:50 pm

I think SFT was the most interest... having said that the visitors had great fun shooting RAMS at 10m... especially with my FX .22 27ftlb Smile

I am not sure how many we will turn into members, but we will give it our best shot... i think the most important will be dedicating some time to training.

NHAGC President 2019
Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:11 am

12 new members (prospective) is not bad for one day, out of interest which code/discipline had more interest shown, ft, sft, paper, or sillouhettes?

Back to top Go down
https://nzafta.forumotion.com
robcawood

PostSubject: Re: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 pm

We had a great Open Day with 12 prospective new members coming along and giving it a go. Hopefully everyone had a great time and got a chance to shoot the variety of airguns that were available.

Ron brought 6 rifles along from Youngs Airguns and the club members supervised the new shooters.

Club Days normally kick off around 10.30am with club members arriving from around 9.00am to setup. Depending on what we are shooting the shoot will finish between 1pm and 2.30pm. After packing up I will spend an hour or so with any new shooters who want to learn a little more about the different shooting positions and to understand how their rifle shoots at the various distances.

Cya next Sunday for Metallic Silhouettes… PS if you have an air-pistol, bring it along for the Silhouettes

Rob

NHAGC President 2019
Back to top Go down
robcawood

PostSubject: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:13 pm

If anyone would like to give airgun shooting a go North Harbour Air Gun Club is having an Open Day this Sunday from 10.30am to 12.30pm.

We will set out some paper targets, metallic silhouettes and some field targets.

Ron Young from Youngs Airguns will be bringing a range of rifles along so you do not need to bring your own.

The entrance to the club is opposite 67 Churchouse Road in Greenhithe. You drive through the gate and follow the road to the end.

So come along and have a go.

Regards

Rob

NHAGC President 2019
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!   NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March! Empty

Back to top Go down

NHAGC Open Day this Sunday 1 March!
Page 1 of 1