NZAFTA
NZAFTA
NZAFTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZAFTA

New Zealand Air Rifle Field Target Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Total SS
Forum Admin
Total SS

WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa Empty
PostSubject: Re: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 8:14 am

Hi All.

The Worlds has now been opened to all Shooters globally. If you are interested please drop me a mail and ill make the inquiry for you.
Back to top Go down
Total SS
Forum Admin
Total SS

PostSubject: Re: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 8:25 am

nunga wrote:
Is that $450 per person or total?

That price is total for the accommodation.
Back to top Go down
nunga

PostSubject: Re: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am

Is that $450 per person or total?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kiwiairgunners.co.nz
Total SS
Forum Admin
Total SS

PostSubject: Re: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 8:13 am

I have just been told that the accommodation for worlds has been released.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Use the booking code “WFTC2020”, this will not get you better rates but it will give you preferential booking if the places are limited.

If you book the 4 bed rondavel (chalet) 3* for 5 nights the cost will be +- R4320 that’s +-$450. Where can you stay for 5 nights, 4 people and pay $450.

These prices will change and increase in April next year, but I think it’ll be full by then.
Back to top Go down
Total SS
Forum Admin
Total SS

PostSubject: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more info please check the web site out.
For those who have ever thought about going to a Worlds event, this is the one that you should go to.

Your costs will be the cheapest for any Worlds event. The exchange rate is in our favor.

Living costs / Food and drink costs:
3* restaurant
- Beer $2 / $3
- Rum and coke $2.5 / $3
- Steak $15 - $18 (Beef fillet steak not Rump)

If you stay in a normal Hotel etc the costs are even cheaper. A common meal will set you back $40 for a 3 course meal and drinks lots of drinks.

The venue and course will be spectacular. I know the organizing team and the decision was made to make the shooting "Outstanding" as this is what people are coming to do first and foremost.

For less than $250 you get your entry and both opening an closing dinners with a bean bag fill. for $70 your partners can join in on both dinners.

As for touristy things you are +- 1.5 hours drive from Pilansberg game farm. The Big 5. Or next door is the "Lost City" part of Sun City. There is Cullinan which is home to the largest Diamond found I think, also +-1 hours drive.

There are no real problems with crime etc if you are vigilant and don't blatantly disregard your own safety. It's the same as if you went into the bad areas in Auckland or Wellington.

If you have any questions please let me know and i will answer them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa   WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa Empty

Back to top Go down

WFTF World Championships 2020 - South Africa
Page 1 of 1