NZAFTA
NZAFTA
NZAFTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZAFTA

New Zealand Air Rifle Field Target Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Total SS
Forum Admin
Total SS

WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION   WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:55 pm

Chaps.

You are NZAFTA there is a BOG yes, and we are not sleeping. You can go shoot now that it is ok to do so. You don't call the Government New Zealand they are the government, we are the BOG we are not NZAFTA.

Any decision that is made by NZAFTA has consequences for the BOG and ultimately me as the chair. I am not willing to chance any lashing by the Police or the Government. All final decisions and or choices have been made with caution. 1 extra week of no NZAFTA sanctioned shooting will not kill anyone.

As to get the Association going there is nothing that the BOG can do to get things going more than we are at present. Clubs need to host shoots and to advertise the shoots etc. There are GP's that are run under the guidelines of the BOG but not run by the BOG. As to doing things for the sport that falls on the Club's to host training or info days. The BOG can not do this as we do not have our own club or grounds or funds to do this with.

If you have suggestions on what the BOG can do to get the sport "Up and running" please let me know and i'll get it done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION   WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION EmptySat May 23, 2020 7:44 am

Mate somebody has to do something to get bloody assn going, I checked with our Mp and we can have up to 25 people providing distancing is adhered to, we had our first shoot last week with 9 there so whats a few more.

NZAFTA are still asleep and need to wake up it's time to shoot again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION   WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION EmptyWed May 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Great idea WAGC... A real competition to foster comarderie in this 'snoozing hobby sport'. Hope it doesn't get shut-down like our QB Double GP at 643FT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION   WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION EmptyTue May 19, 2020 7:42 pm

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST....

Last edited by shooter1 on Fri May 29, 2020 7:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : CANCELLED, CANCELLED, CANCELLED LACK OF INTEREST)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION   WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION Empty

Back to top Go down

WAGC POST COVID 50 SHOT FIELD TARGET COMPETITION
Page 1 of 1