NZAFTA
NZAFTA
NZAFTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NZAFTA

New Zealand Air Rifle Field Target Association

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Richardo

ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Many thanks for taking the time to reply to my comments. As stated “I’ll be watching this forum closely” - to observe if the BOG provides the necessary leadership by doing the hard yards in a transparent manner (via this forum) to develop as you state - Changes in the works .

(pink)MIST likes this post

Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES EmptySat Jun 18, 2022 12:00 pm

Hi Ricardo,
Administrative changes does not have to indicate in-fighting, though I can totally understand where that’s coming from.
NZ had a well set up, and growing sport in FT, but the last few years (probably with the large amount of unavailability of interactions due to Covid restrictions) , the sport and it administrative side has certainly taken a blow.
Changes in the works at this point would be based around the re growth of the sport, clubs, and its national administrative body, to bring in a solid foundation for immediate, and future growth and expansion , and seeing us (NZ) back in the world view of air gun sports, benefiting current members as well as incoming ones.

Perfect time over winter to see this being approached, as historically it’s a period of lesser activity due to weather, but certainly has the potential to see the sport more active as it enters the summer months.

I’d strongly urge all clubs to involve themselves with this, as if the sport fails and falls over, the future of clubs will most certainly be a very dull light.

Time to see clubs involved, any personal differences put aside, and all gelling together for the same cause. As an former NZAFTA President, and board of governors member, I’d be more than happy to also devote time and unbiased involvement towards this happening.

Back to top Go down
https://nzafta.forumotion.com
Richardo

PostSubject: Re: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES EmptyFri Jun 17, 2022 5:40 pm

My apologies in advance if I cause offence - which certainly is not my intent - To me the words administrative changes indicate infighting amongst the executive who has then lost its way and failed to focus on existing and new members, so it’s little wonder that the NZAFTA is, as stated above, disjointed. Worse still it does not seemed to have noted that all around the world innovation has begun to develop the sport into something that will both retain and attract new members. So I’ll be watching this forum closely to see if the NZAFTA actually becomes productive for members or if it’ll be a case of more hot air leading to the same old same old.
Back to top Go down
(pink)MIST

(pink)MIST

PostSubject: Re: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES EmptyTue May 31, 2022 11:19 pm

Well put Brian.

As a past NZAFTA President, it's disappointing to put a nose in and see the association looking disjointed, especially when compared to it's reasonably strong activities previously.

All for seeing the clubs, and those in it for the good of the sport and it's return to growth, getting their heads together and making this a functioning entity again.

NZAFTA has had a hurdle in the past that we managed to get over and then see some growth, not only in members, but also in inter-club activities. Would be great to see a return to that level, but there will be some work, and some co-operation required between many.

Time to put personal differences aside - we're all here for the same reason, and if we all do our part, the sport will flourish again.

Regards
Brett Nixon
Former NZAFTA President

cleanerman likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://nzafta.forumotion.com
shooter1

PostSubject: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES EmptyTue May 31, 2022 7:07 am

Hey All

Positive Administrative changes have been made to try and revive NZAFTA and to get the Assn back to the level it use to be.

Covid dealt us all a very low blow but it's time to get back up and get this assn active and alive again.

Your suggestions and feed back are going to be very important to the come back so get your thinking caps on and hit us with suggestions on club and Nzafta activities etc.

Forget the past and lets move on re group and start some serious shooting again.

Shooter
WAGC/NIFT President

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES   ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES Empty

Back to top Go down

ADMINISTRATIVE CHANGES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NZAFTA :: Notifications-
Jump to: